Know Before You Hele (Go). . .
Copyright © Rani Hanohano. All rights reserved.
Kapolei Massage Institute
2176 Lauwiliwili Street, Suite #1 I Kapolei, Hawai'i 96707 I Appointments: 808.227.6769 I Enrollments: 808.221.2194 I Fax: 808.400.7375
Click here for your listening enjoyment.
REVIEW IMPORTANT TIPS & OFFICE POLICIES FOR KAPOLEI MASSAGE INSTITUTE. BY BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT, YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Please complete our health history INTAKE FORM prior to your appointment. This allows your therapist to be prepared.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to your appointment can help with finding parking.
- Your massage or bodywork session will take place in a warm, comfortable, quiet room. Soft music may be played to help you relax. You will lie on a table especially designed for your comfort.
- We love children and their safety is our priority. Please be sure that they are supervised by a responsible adult while you are in your appointment.
- Your massage experience is your time and you should enjoy it to the fullest. If you experience discomfort from room temperature, massage pressure, music, music volume or any other conditions, please tell your therapist immediately.
- You can talk during the treatment or stay quiet—it's up to you. The therapist will follow your lead.
- A hot shower can help you relax before your massage experience and make it more enjoyable.
- It is entirely up to you what you want to wear. You should undress to your level of comfort. You will be properly draped under a sheet during the entire session.
- The therapist will leave the room while you undress, relax onto the table, and cover yourself with a clean sheet.
- Cell phones and pagers must be turned off while you are in our facility.
- Arriving late simply limits the time of your treatment. Your treatment will end on time so the next Client will not be delayed. The full value of your treatment will be charged.
- Please notify the therapist if you have high blood pressure, allergies, any physical ailments or disabilities, or if you are pregnant (There are a few services that should be avoided depending on condition).
- If you must reschedule or cancel your appointment, please notify us 24 hours in advance to avoid being charged a $25 fee.
- Tips are appreciated. Please express your appreciation to your therapist after each appointment.
- If you fail to show up to your appointment, there will be a $40 No Show fee charged to your account.